Wednesday, October 19, 2005

White Hair is Cool!

I love white hair! Somehow white hair makes one look cooler.

This is Dante, a dark knight from the game Devil May Cry. The one thing I like about him is that he has absolutely no fear of any demon no matter how menacing they are. Plus I love his white hair!

Here is one of the many cool close-ups on Dante.

This is Sephiroth from Final Fantasy 7. Unfortunately he is a bad guy. In fact, he is the last boss for this game, a very powerful and cold enemy to be specific. I still don't understand why he lost to Cloud. Anyway, I really love his long sword and his long white hair!

Here is Sephiroth in the recent Final Fantasy Advent Children movie. Absolutely beautiful graphics and action choreography despite the simple storyline.

Just a few days ago, I suddenly became crazy over white hair again after playing Onimusha. Yes, it's an old game, but i was too busy playing Devil May Cry back then. In this game, the main character, Samanosuke, is a samurai who was bestowed with a magical gauntlet to drive out demons from the world. The surprise was at the end when he suddenly morphed into a powerful demon slayer with flowy white hair. The picture says it all.

Anyway, I don't think it's possible for me to have long white hair. Oh well, back to reality...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home