Friday, August 24, 2007

CMAD 2007

Combined Martial Arts Display is a NUS event where all the different martial arts in NUS come together and put up a show. Martial arts like Capoeira, Muay Thai, Kendo, Judo, Karate and Aikido, just to name a few. Glad to be a part of it again, with Junkai and Benedict too, not forgetting the current NUS wushu people who have worked so hard to make the performance possible. i'm particularly impressed by Junkai's spear routine, creative and impressive, almost like China's standard. As for me, did my chain whip as usual. Wasn't as smooth as before, but still managed to pull it off. Heard from my wushu friends that there was some girl backstage saying "Song En, my idol!" Haha, flattered by that, though i don't really know who was that, and i don't remember inviting any friends to come and watch CMAD. I really wonder if i had a hidden fan club. But seriously, i really wish to perform something other than chain whip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home