Thursday, January 03, 2008

Final Post

While many people were busy celebrating Christmas and New Year, many others were also suffering at the same time. This whole period is the busiest for Police, as a result I didn't even feel that the new year has come. For the past 6 months, I have really seen too many things, so much selfishness and ugliness in mankind, so much so that I may even start to hate mankind. It really takes a God to want to love and save mankind.

Anyway, I won't be updating this blog in a long while. Too busy to do so.

1 Comments:

Blogger Er. said...

Nice blog, you have mentioned excellent information related to how we can manage life. Really , from your blog I think I came in 7th heaven . Nice blog with excellent opinion. Keep it up!

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home